In conjunction with the Chelmsford Town Wide Cleanup and Earth Day, a Spring Cleanup will be held on the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail in the Cushing Place area and between the Chelmsford Center for the Arts and Fletcher Street.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2016 at Cushing Place
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Help for an hour or stay for all four!
What’s Needed: Hard workers and tools!
• Leaf and soil rakes
• Push brooms
• Gas powered weed whackers
• Gas powered rotary mowers (NO riders)
• Hand pruning shears, small saws and loppers
• Hand held, back pack & walk-behind blowers
• Gloves, sunscreen and insect repellent (Yes, the ticks are out!)
We will be picking up trash, raking and mowing grassy areas, cutting down and removing old weeds, branches and other debris. Trash bags
will be provided. Many hands make light work so consider giving what time you can.
Email: email@example.com to let us know if you can help and what tools and the tools and equipment you can provide.